Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exhibition - Inwards & Onwards (iii)

Gerard Richter - Cologne 2010

Corbijn: "Photography is a great excuse to meet people, so that’s how I sometimes use it. This image stems from an interest in the world of painters and always wanting to learn more about it. If anything, I’m a frustrated painter. My grandfather was a painter and my father was a minister of religion. My grandfather died when I was very young and my father only took me once in my whole life to a museum. He was not against it, it just wasn’t part of his interest. [The museum exhibition] was Rembrandt, because Rembrandt depicts biblical scenes and it was the only way my father could relate to painting. I grew up on an island, and I didn’t have any knowledge of culture when I was very young."

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/11/anton_corbijn_slideshow.html#photo=9x68565

1 comment:

  1. Did you know there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will induce deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, treasure and guard you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him work harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is so binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon notice him expose his heart and soul for you in such a way he's never expressed before and he will identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete